My website: www.yazbagz.com is under construction right now. So look around my blog to get an idea of things that I do and the bags and products I have for sale.


I will get some links up for purchasing the items available in short order. But if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask! I love custom orders.


Here is the link for my handmade puppets blog: http://yazbagzpuppets.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------


This blog is to showcase and market original purses, bags and accessories designed and sewn by me, Jenny Yazzie. Each bag is one of a kind, though some styles are similar in look. The jeans are from familiar brand names.


As a note of interest, I do take custom orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of a custom order. If you have an old pair of jeans or material you just can't part with, I can make a bag for you so you can always keep that treasured item close to you.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pendleton Diaper Bag

Here is the latest diaper bag I made. I haven't made one in quite a while. The customer requested Pendleton and pink for a girl. I was perplexed how to incorporate both of those things into 1 bag. Here is the result complete with wipes case and changing pad. I embroidered a Native Design on the cream colored plain Pendleton. The result is unique and striking.

The changing pad and wipes case have cream fleece on them. I decided to use this because the changing pad may need to be washed and Pendleton is not washable (only dry clean).




No comments:

Post a Comment