My website: www.yazbagz.com is under construction right now. So look around my blog to get an idea of things that I do and the bags and products I have for sale.


I will get some links up for purchasing the items available in short order. But if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask! I love custom orders.


Here is the link for my handmade puppets blog: http://yazbagzpuppets.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------


This blog is to showcase and market original purses, bags and accessories designed and sewn by me, Jenny Yazzie. Each bag is one of a kind, though some styles are similar in look. The jeans are from familiar brand names.


As a note of interest, I do take custom orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of a custom order. If you have an old pair of jeans or material you just can't part with, I can make a bag for you so you can always keep that treasured item close to you.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pendleton bags

Here are the new bags I designed from Pendleton material. So far I have only done custom orders but I hope to get some made for general orders, especially for the fast approaching Christmas holiday. Please contract me to order one for yourself.
This one is a larger, tote bag style. The outside has 2 side pockets and the inside has 1 zipper pocket and 3 pouch pockets.




This bag is smaller, yet it still features the same 6 pockets as the larger one.

This use of Pendleton fabric has opened up many new possibilities for many combinations of fabrics and types of bags. I'm working on a wallet right now as well. Stay tuned for that big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment