My website: www.yazbagz.com is under construction right now. So look around my blog to get an idea of things that I do and the bags and products I have for sale.


I will get some links up for purchasing the items available in short order. But if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask! I love custom orders.


Here is the link for my handmade puppets blog: http://yazbagzpuppets.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------


This blog is to showcase and market original purses, bags and accessories designed and sewn by me, Jenny Yazzie. Each bag is one of a kind, though some styles are similar in look. The jeans are from familiar brand names.


As a note of interest, I do take custom orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of a custom order. If you have an old pair of jeans or material you just can't part with, I can make a bag for you so you can always keep that treasured item close to you.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quilting the Zoo

I took on an endeavor for my Mother-in-law's birthday this year. I decided to make a quilt with something from all the grandkids on it. I rummaged around cyberspace and decided on hand print art. The kids chose the animal they wanted and I embellished them to help them resemble animals.
The quilt just up on the stands.
My best helper! "Krispy" loves to quilt! Who knew?

It must be slave labor, or a 12 yr old dodging the camera.
"Enough with the pics!" Annie dodges another bullet.
Even the nephews came to help.
My 7 yr old was documenting the event
Chelle and I working away. Good mom and daughter time.
I took pictures of the sections The quilt was 5 squares across and 6 squares down. 







Here are a few individual squares. I hand quilted around all the "animals" and machine embroidered the names (of course! any excuse to use my machine).
Grandma Grace loved the quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment