My website: www.yazbagz.com is under construction right now. So look around my blog to get an idea of things that I do and the bags and products I have for sale.


I will get some links up for purchasing the items available in short order. But if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask! I love custom orders.


Here is the link for my handmade puppets blog: http://yazbagzpuppets.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------


This blog is to showcase and market original purses, bags and accessories designed and sewn by me, Jenny Yazzie. Each bag is one of a kind, though some styles are similar in look. The jeans are from familiar brand names.


As a note of interest, I do take custom orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of a custom order. If you have an old pair of jeans or material you just can't part with, I can make a bag for you so you can always keep that treasured item close to you.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ON THE GO Diaper Bag Circles Circles Everywhere

I love this print. I know I say that every time, but it's true. This is the third on-the-go bag I've made from this brown-and-blue-circles print and the finished product just keeps getting cuter. This is also the first bag that I used canvas webbing inside from the top to bottom to make it more sturdy. This will prove to make this bag long lasting yet it is still flexible.The other features include: zippered front pocket, mesh bottle pocket, and a magnetic snap closure.
The colorful coordinating buttons on the front of the bag are a clever addition to this bag.
The inside will fit 2 to 3 diapers and the matching wipes case easily for the quick outings where your large diaper bag would be too much.

Here is the lightly-padded wipes case up close:
Sorry, this one is sold. Order one for yourself at YAZBAGZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment