My website: www.yazbagz.com is under construction right now. So look around my blog to get an idea of things that I do and the bags and products I have for sale.


I will get some links up for purchasing the items available in short order. But if you have a request, don't hesitate to ask! I love custom orders.


Here is the link for my handmade puppets blog: http://yazbagzpuppets.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------


This blog is to showcase and market original purses, bags and accessories designed and sewn by me, Jenny Yazzie. Each bag is one of a kind, though some styles are similar in look. The jeans are from familiar brand names.


As a note of interest, I do take custom orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of a custom order. If you have an old pair of jeans or material you just can't part with, I can make a bag for you so you can always keep that treasured item close to you.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Multi-Stripe Diaper Bag #2

This bag is similar to the other multi-stripe bag I posted previously, but as with all my bags, none are exactly the same. This bag has a cute green and white polka-dot ribbon on the handle and green lining. The bag also features 3 bottle pockets and a zippered pocket inside. The dimensions of the bag are: 16" wide, 4" deep, 12" tall. The handle can extend to 40" long. The embellishments include the faux patch on the front and "diamond" rivets along the pockets in the front and the back.



This changing pad is the one for the other bag but I gave the pad to this person before I finished the bag and forgot to take a picture of it. They look the same essentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment